Foaming African Black Soap (Private Label)
- Worldwide Shipping Available
- Handmade in Small Batches
- Ships Within 14 BUSINESS Days
- En stock
- Inventaire sur le chemin
What is in it?
Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Cocamidopropyl betaine, Sodium Olefin Sulfonate, Plantain Leaf Extract , Cocoa Extract, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin
What are the benefits?
- Helps even out skin and fade discoloration.
- Excellent for all skin types, including rough, dry, and sensitive.
- Multi-purpose, can be applied to the face, body, and hair.
- Helps to ease symptoms of skin conditions such as acne, rashes, blackheads, and eczema.
- Great for deep pore cleansing because of its antibacterial and antifungal properties.
- It can be used for young children.
- Leaves the skin soft, and smooth.
How to use it?Shake well before use. Pump foaming cleanser into hand and add water to create a lather. Apply to a damp face, neck working in small, circular movements. Rinse well with warm water. Repeat every morning, or morning and night for more oily skin types. Rinse with cool wafer and pat dry with a clean towel. Follow with a toner and then moisturizer.
How is it packaged?
They’re packaged in clear PET foaming bottles with a white foaming pump. For security during transit, they’re sealed with white vinyl electrical tape.
What is the expiration date?
They have a shelf life of 1 year.