Rosewater Toner (Packs)
- Worldwide Shipping Available
- Handmade in Small Batches
- Ships Within 14 BUSINESS Days
- En stock
- Inventario en el camino
What is in it?
Organic Aloe Leaf Juice, Phenoxyethanol, Witch Hazel Water, Rose Flower Water, Glycerin, Organic White Willow Bark Extract, Tea Tree Leaf Oil, Polysorbate 20, Organic Alcohol, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
What are the benefits?
- Tea Tree Essential Oil and Witch Hazel to assist troubled complexions
- Glycerin helps to condition and moisturize
- Helps to remove residue left behind after cleansing
- Suitable for all skin types, especially dry and sensitive skin
- No Added Gluten
- No Added Phthalates
- No Added Parabens
How to use it?
After cleansing the face, apply a moderate amount of toner/astringent to a cotton pad and gently apply all over the face in upward motions. Allow to dry, and follow with serum/moisturizer of choice.
How is it packaged?
They’re packaged in clear PET bullet/cosmo bottles with black mist spray lids. For security during transit, they’re sealed with black vinyl electrical tape.
What is the expiration date?
They have a shelf life of 1 year.
How much should I sell it for?
We recommend you sell these for $10-$23 each. You can add +$2 for labeled products. Depending on the strength of your marketing.